Rice Label Two Specters In one

ArroAce, AroAce or Arromantico Asexual is a person who is both
On the asexual spectrum as well as on the aromantic spectrum, an ArroAce person like me, a very concrete example is that I consider myself ArroAce, although most people do not understand it. This is a term used by many asexual and aromantic individuals or people who are within of these spectrums is an umbrella term used by people who characterize themselves as this type of label is a fusion between asexuality and orientation
Arromantic are two different things, most people confuse it with the same word ArroAce are people who consider themselves Asexual and aromantic, or that is found both in these two spectrums, an Arroaceous person can be demisexual, aromantic graysexual, graysexual aromatic or vice versa both the spectrum of identity a label is usually placed the same person is mentioned and the label is placed there is a very clear saying
"DO NOT PAY WHAT OTHERS SAY, PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HEART"
What I am referring to is that a person must be himself and not pay attention to what others say, what matters inside oneself only matters, to have peace with other people, he must have peace with himself, he must have peace within himself. .
thanks and blessings. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 3:02 PM, jesus dario said:

ArroAce, AroAce or Arromantico Asexual is a person who is both
On the asexual spectrum as well as on the aromantic spectrum, an ArroAce person like me, a very concrete example is that I consider myself ArroAce, although most people do not understand it. This is a term used by many asexual and aromantic individuals or people who are within of these spectrums is an umbrella term used by people who characterize themselves as this type of label is a fusion between asexuality and orientation
Arromantic are two different things, most people confuse it with the same word ArroAce are people who consider themselves Asexual and aromantic, or that is found both in these two spectrums, an Arroaceous person can be demisexual, aromantic graysexual, graysexual aromatic or vice versa both the spectrum of identity a label is usually placed the same person is mentioned and the label is placed there is a very clear saying
"DO NOT PAY WHAT OTHERS SAY, PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR HEART"
What I am referring to is that a person must be himself and not pay attention to what others say, what matters inside oneself only matters, to have peace with other people, he must have peace with himself, he must have peace within himself. .
thanks and blessings. :)