I'm in love with an aroflux

Chris144

Hi! I've been dating someone for 1 year and 5 months and a couple of weeks ago they decided to break things off because they realized they're aroflux and dont want to put me through the rollercoaster of the confusion when they fluctutates and they dont want a relationship anymore, with me or anyone. But wants to be friends and still do all the things we did when we were dating. 

I've been researching about aroflux and i tried to tell them i'm open to learn what's the best way to love them but they still dont wanna try making it work anymore. Is it possible for aroflux people to change their decision about relationships when they fluctuates? What should i do? I still have strong feelings for them and really wanted a second chance.

You should ask your friend what they want. Explain that you want to be in a relationship with them, but you understand that they might be uncomfortable at times. See if you can work something out. If they say no, then respect them and their decision.