people who are systems pls read i need help

Guest the terrible

Question

Guest the terrible

ok so im in a server for my big friend group and im.. getting concerned? im a singlet and im 15 years old and im writing this at night so apologies if this is kinda confusing

recently my boyfriend, and 3 of my other friends turned out to be osdd and did systems. this isnt an issue and i respect it, but all of them developed symptoms of it in the span of one month. from july to this week. i know being a system is extremely rare and uncommon but i dont wanna accuse them of faking it bc i dont think theyre faking it. the only sources they have for systems are 2 eighteen year olds that are diagnosed systems and while they have experience with the disorder i dont think theyre the most reliable source?
im so sorry if this is offensive in any way im just lost and confused because i genuinely dont think theres any way for 4 people from the same friend group to develop symptoms of osdd and did in the span of one month and two weeks. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet