Where to start....
I've rewritten this 3 times now. Maybe the place to start is to tell you all a few bullet points about me and you help "define" me.
- I do tend to be in long term relationships.
- I can go for very long periods of time without wanting to be sexually active with my partner.
- Romance and other intimate details make me very uncomfortable. Like I really hate things like candle lit dinners or eye gazing and esp valentines day lol
- I like both genders based on them as a person. Not looks money etc.
- I have found myself wanting to cuddle, kiss, and be with my friends that are close to me. Which really has only been twice. Most of my friendships are distant (emotionally).
- It's really difficult for me to be open with people, to form real meaningful relationships (friendships or romantic) and when friendships become close and meaningful I tend to want them to be more. ( like more than friends, but not exactly "lovers" maybe still with some sexual moments and I find myself obsessing when they have something that feels more important that me or something that discloses me)