Arocalypse

Blatant Lie About the Person Above You

@Momo will never be leader of the furries. He is not trained in the secret sacrificial rituals of the One True Bed.

Only by sacrificing @Ace of Amethysts to the elder god Luneveon on a stone table carved in the shape of a voluptuous rabbit-woman with a knife adorned in blue polyester "fur" can the furry throne ever be stolen from its rightful king. 

• Like 2

I'm too ace for this, @James can keep his kingdom. I'll run away with @Ace of Amethysts and we can start our own kingdom.

• Like 2

@Momo is a shapeshifting alien uncovered by researchers at a remote station in Antarctica. He eats people and steals their bodies.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Blackscarlet666 said:

JUST BECAUSE IM BRITISH DOESNT MEAN I EAT PIZZA WITH A FORK.

You're right. You eat it with a spoon.

• Like 1

@James suffers from severe Maskaphobia (fear of masks and people wearing them). Even seeing pictures of them makes him wet himself :stopapo:

@Momo hates salamanders, caecilians, sirens, and newts with a burning passion. Not frogs though. Frogs are okay. He has no idea what toads are, and therefor has no opinion on them.

• Like 1

@Blackscarlet666 is actually secretly a sweaty, eighty-year-old Filipino man with a combover. He lives in a trailer deep in the rainforest, eating tarsiers (like the one in the profile picture) and becoming a badass escrima master. 

I have no idea if people eat tarsiers in rural areas of the Philippines. I assume there's plenty of other foods to choose from in a verdant rainforest.

I'm only certain that @Blackscarlet666 does. 100% factual.

Darn! you have seen through my disguise! Now you must die... 

@James lives right next to me and goes by the name 'Big Momma' while doing drag shows on a runway he build in the rainforest

@Blackscarlet666 has a pet tarsier named Hindenburg. When the tarsier eventually dies, Blackscarlet666 will cover the body in dope-based paint, pump the stomach and lungs full of hydrogen gas, and quietly cremate it on an airfield in New Jersey. 

@Blackscarlet666 is actually a martian that hacked into a space satellite.

@Spud  is a flowering plant from the Andes Mountains of South America. Their adaptation to the region allows them to grow decently well in cold and/or infertile soil. This hardiness made spud extremely valuable to the people of Ireland after the Columbian Exchange. Then, in the mid-1800's, a fungal blight killed (and hideously deformed) spud, who is now dead and haunts the Irish countryside.

Spud still haunts Peru because Peruvian food uses them a lot. Throw in some yellow peppers and cream sauce MMMMM okay I'm gonna stop fantasizing about eating a fellow forum-goer.

• Haha 1

@James is actually living in mid-1800s Ireland and is one of the Irish affected by the lack of potatoes, hence the fantasies about potatoes, and is communicating via a time travelling laptop with an eternity battery.