What Are You Listening To/Post A Song

I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM SUDDENLY OBSESSED WITH THIS SOUNDTRACK. IT'S TOO CATCHY!!!

Edit: all of the videos keep getting copyright claimed so I have to use this lyric video instead.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Spud said:

I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM SUDDENLY OBSESSED WITH THIS SOUNDTRACK. IT'S TOO CATCHY!!!

HAMILTON IS AMAZING. I got the cast album for Christmas and it's the only thing I listen to in the car. My car ride to school is almost as long as both CDs, so i just swap them back and forth forever basically. What's your favorite song?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhysicsOwl said:

HAMILTON IS AMAZING. I got the cast album for Christmas and it's the only thing I listen to in the car. My car ride to school is almost as long as both CDs, so i just swap them back and forth forever basically. What's your favorite song?

I don't have a favorite. I just finished listening to the entire thing yesterday and all of them are so goooood!!! My mom said that if I want to go for my birthday next year (which is in March) I would have to order tickets like... now. It's already sold out until next year O.o

Well, if you squint its even aro themed?....She probably says it ironically, but whatever.

(Just that you know, there is something like a very mild, PG13 fight/orgy in the video? But also there is a cake fight? I guess that would be the closest to an equivalent, so we can say kinda there is something for everyone, whatever floats your boat...;))

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...