Pronunciation of Words

Ollie Declan

Pronunciation of Words  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, Louis Hypo said:

I fit the normal trend for all 3. Must be the infection of the estuary accent.

For some reason I always think of your voice as rather precise. I'm not sure if that's due to your accent or whether it's just you or both. You have a good voice though.

4 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

For some reason I always think of your voice as rather precise. I'm not sure if that's due to your accent or whether it's just you or both. You have a good voice though.

Everyone sounds like this where I live ( my voice might be quite different if I stayed in my place of birth) and the joke is that the 'preciseness' is what separates estuary from chav (standard vs bogan).  f      a  

As I treat 'papo' as a spinoff of the Spanish word 'papi', I tend to pronounce it by the Spanish rules, 'pah-paw.

1 hour ago, DannyFenton123 said:

I can change Paa-po to pay-po if you want. It tripped me up for a moment :)

Me too.

1 hour ago, Louis Hypo said:

Everyone sounds like this where I live ( my voice might be quite different if I stayed in my place of birth) and the joke is that the 'preciseness' is what separates estuary from chav (standard vs bogan).

As for my personality, yeah I think a lot about what to say before saying it and that is a very good trait to have.

On 11/22/2016 at 0:31 PM, DannyFenton123 said:

I can change Paa-po to pay-po if you want. It tripped me up for a moment :)

Ack, you should repost the poll.  I'd choose that over "pah-poh" any day.

Archived