DannyFenton123

How Did You Find Arocalypse?

How Did You Find Arocalypse?  

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was browsing for something related to grey romanticism on my phone and saw it mentioned on this other forum I clicked on. Just thought it might be more useful to me than Aven since sex wasn't the problem for me :)

• Like 1

If it wasn't through Tumblr, it was probably by searching on Google for an online community and other aromantic resources for myself.

I found it by googling "aromantic forum".

• Like 1

I litteraly mistyped 'apocalyspe' in 'arocalypse' :facepalm:

(Yeah I know the R isn't even near the P but trust me, when I type on my keyboard I end up with some pretty funny results x) )

• Like 5

I googled stuff about aromantics (I was searching for resources to be more exact) and one of the search results directed me to a post on this forum :). 

I looked up something about relationship anarchy and there was a discussion about it on here and then I kept reading some stuff and then I realised I was aromantic and made an account on here.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha... When someone asked me out I googled trying to find out what to do and I found a post about something similar on here. I had an account for the AVEN forums at the time but I didn't find out about arocalypse because of it

• Haha 1