Be the newest comment

Louis On Air

Hopefully the phobia of apples does pass. The phobia of fire seems like something that will stick around for a while, which could make things difficult when she's older.

I have a few irrational fears myself. I am working of them. Don't expect me to tell you what they are though.

4 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

I was afraid of that. I don't know how to deal with phobias. Especially one as strange as a phobia of apples.

Also, I don't know the laws in the US, but in Australia, it's illegal to be in a moving car without a seatbelt on.

In Antartica it's legal

5 minutes ago, Space Triangle Goddess said:

That's a rather xenophobic comment. We get great use out of our cars

With all the ice? I doubt it. There are far better modes of transportation than cars for Antarctica.

Just now, Zemaddog said:

Antarctica isn't a country.

uh Prime Minister of Antartica here to prove you wrong. Not only are we a country, we are the best country. We've never been in any wars and we are a peaceful people.

Just now, Space Triangle Goddess said:

uh Prime Minister of Antartica here to prove you wrong. Not only are we a country, we are the best country. We've never been in any wars and we are a peaceful people.

Let's get one thing clear, are we talking about two different things? Either, you're spelling "Antarctica" wrong, or you're talking about a place called "Antartica".