sup

sevan

just found out about this site from aven and i shouldve known of it earlier. with that out of the way my name is sevan and you can call me sev in short

im an aroace on the omniaspec and a masc nonbinary [specifically solarian] i prefer masc and neutral terms and i use he/him pronouns but they/its are totally chill too

i enjoy listening to music digital art and watching animated shows [animes cartoons movies etc] as well! here are the shows i like and would like to talk about if you want to befriend me by any chance. for a more detailed introduction and pathway to my social media visit my about me and website in my profile

sevan out

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pyr said:

Hey Sevan! Welcome to arocalypse!

I'm into digital art too! I draw goofy cats n stuff ahah

thanks pal! i dont really draw cats but i do like to look at artworks of black cats being black holes theyre so silly fr

Oh, a solarian! That's so cool, I'm a lunarian myself! Nice to see other people use the Galatian alignment system 😊   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lovebird said:

Oh, a solarian! That's so cool, I'm a lunarian myself! Nice to see other people use the Galatian alignment system 😊   

the galatian alignment system is so cool im glad it exists for real. imagine how cool it would be to tell someone youre a [solarian/lunarian/etc] when they asked what your gender is!1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sevan said:

the galatian alignment system is so cool im glad it exists for real. imagine how cool it would be to tell someone youre a [solarian/lunarian/etc] when they asked what your gender is!1

If anyone asked me that I'd be the happiest person alive, I wouldn't care if they knew about, i'd happily go off for hours over what it is. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lovebird said:

If anyone asked me that I'd be the happiest person alive, I wouldn't care if they knew about, i'd happily go off for hours over what it is. 

wait no for real because that means theyre an ally and youre queerness be safe with them holy shit

i have had peers asking me what my pronouns are so they dont misgender me and its the sweetest shit i couldve ever asked for

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sevan said:

wait no for real because that means theyre an ally and youre queerness be safe with them holy shit

i have had peers asking me what my pronouns are so they dont misgender me and its the sweetest shit i couldve ever asked for

Same! it's very sweet, and makes me feel super safe <3 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sevan said:

the allies we all want but super rare but some reason

Agreed. Funnily enough when I first thought my bf was an ally, I was scared of coming out to him, then he came out as multiple things, including arospec and I felt a lot safer. 

Edited by Lovebird
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lovebird said:

Agreed. Funnily enough when I first thought my bf was an ally, I was scared of coming out to him, then he came out as multiple things, including arospec and I felt a lot safer. 

i can understand why sort of. a few bad apples in the ally community really twisted my perception of them and trying to come out to one emits so much tension you have in horror movies

although allies support us they still arent queer themselves which limits their understanding of certain lgbtq concepts. depending on where the community drift toward the allies will also develop biases acting as though they understand the full picture

obviously not all of them has that sort of attitude but invalidation from a fellow ally is quite common due to their lack of understanding and subjective biases

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sevan said:

i can understand why sort of. a few bad apples in the ally community really twisted my perception of them and trying to come out to one emits so much tension you have in horror movies

although allies support us they still arent queer themselves which limits their understanding of certain lgbtq concepts. depending on where the community drift toward the allies will also develop biases acting as though they understand the full picture

obviously not all of them has that sort of attitude but invalidation from a fellow ally is quite common due to their lack of understanding and subjective biases

Yeah, I've been invalidated by "so called allies" before online and it was not fun nor pretty. I'd rather them not understand an identity and ask me if I'm able than randomly guess and having a bigoted bias 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lovebird said:

Yeah, I've been invalidated by "so called allies" before online and it was not fun nor pretty. I'd rather them not understand an identity and ask me if I'm able than randomly guess and having a bigoted bias 

most people would either be scared of or hate the things they just cant understand. but really staying neutral and curious about the incomprehensible doesnt hurt

i have to say this louder to the quote unquote allies at the back

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sevan said:

most people would either be scared of or hate the things they just cant understand. but really staying neutral and curious about the incomprehensible doesnt hurt

i have to say this louder to the quote unquote allies at the back

I use quotes like a madman, tbh. I too am curious about the incomprehensible, it's how I learned I was Lunarian in the first place   

• Like 1