Myers Briggs

Confirmed Bachelor

• 2 months later...

I am probably ISTJ. I have taken some test for this 3 times for this over the years that I remember and always got I and T.once got N rather than S and once got P rather than J. 

for the question about INTJ being popular

2 hours ago, An Aro in the Quiver said:

Any ideas why?

I am not sure but here are a few thoughts that I suspect have something to do with it.

people who go to fairly obscure, slow paced online forums like this probably lean heavily towards introverted rather than extroverted.

People who look for clear labels to the way they feel about the world such as aromanticism rather than just deciding romance is not for them probably lean towards thinking over feeling.

Also some ideas related to romance might swing the balance towards INTJ answers. e.g. if someone is romance repulsed, then on a question of judging vs percieving they are likely to prefer the judging option of not being spontaneous or improvised for the rational reason of not triggering that repulsion.

• Like 1

I'm INTP, I've tried a few different tests and it's always the same result. It's definitely right about most things. Frequently second-guessing myself? Check. I deleted part of this because it wasn't good enough.

• 6 months later...
On 2/12/2017 at 9:43 AM, Holmbo said:

Team extroverts!

Yeayy!

I'm an enxp, can't really tell if t or f.

I don't place much of a value on it though

On 2/17/2021 at 10:59 PM, roboticanary said:

people who go to fairly obscure, slow paced online forums like this probably lean heavily towards introverted rather than extroverted.

Yeah I feel like you're right. Maybe if you'd ask some people on a street survey about their type, more of them would be extroverts.

I'll have to try it for research purposes one day

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

ENFP here. 

On 2/17/2021 at 10:59 PM, roboticanary said:

Good point, I briefly joined the Discord because it is very fast paced and I guessed I would like that. But since I have a busy life and checked it maybe twice a day I completely lost track of the conversations. Here I can read a topic and respond quickly in the form of a ‘like’ or take some more time to type out a reply.

• Like 1

This is interesting. Perhaps it's because we're logical & love asking 'why', where as many others focus on emotion & try to line up with what society expects from them.