Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

Granted, the airport is completely flooded, but because it is out of fuel it has to land. It crashes fairly gently, and no one is hurt. But the water is so deep you all have to paddle kyaks the whole distance, with your luggage in the back trying to fall out.

I wish a sequal to Skyrim

37 minutes ago, Zemaddog said:

I can make your wish come true! This can't  be a good thing can it?

I am confused... you win!

You suddenly stop feeling sick, you realize how health is fragile and enter an endless vortex of existential crisis.

I wish I could explore the deepest waters of the Pacific Ocean without the risks of death.

As they reach the 20 year mark they're already ugly as all hell and by 40 all their flesh is all gone and you now own a skeleton cat. Congratulations!

I wish everything would go according to plan.

You now have the self discipline to study diligently, but the more you study the more your personality fades away into nothing. Leaving you as a husk of yourself who sees no other purpose in life than studying.

I wish I could live in the worlds I create.

The characters of these worlds develop a cult and try to sacrifice your body by eating it to free your soul.

I wish I could speak every languages and dialects existing in the univers (even those which might exist on other planets, who knows!)

Congrats, now you can speak all languages. Too bad aliens who have been spying Earth for a while notice you speaking their language - now they think we've found out about them and decide to attack and kill all of us.

I wish people weren't so judgemental.

I don't know what normal food is supposed to be to you... so I just go with my idea of normal food and from now on everything you eat either has a ton of maple syrup on it or a ton of salt.

I wish summer was over already.

For whatever sci-fi reason, the earth's orbit around the sun stopped resulting in a global disaster. Good news is: the summer solstice will never end! :evilgrin:

I wish clients at my job were more reasonable.