Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

People will understand you, however your ability to translate languages is akin to Google Translate so when they respond there shall be hilarious miscommunication.

I wish we could have the Library of Alexandria back.

Edited by sSevenofSpadeƧƨ
reworded something

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 2:43 PM, roboticanary said:

The dolphins say 'So long and thanks for all the fish'. They leave and earth is destroyed.

I wish I could drink as much beer as I want without getting drunk.

Granted,but in one sip you unintentionally became an extremely addicted alcoholic,developed some serious health problems in the future and eventually died because of alcohol intoxication.

i wish i could finish my favorite anime with 39 episodes in less than one day so i could have more free time.

Edited by Russell B.

• 3 months later...

Granted BUT for the rest of your life you can't watch any other anime besides this specific one.

I wish I had a garden full of smol little plants.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You become a punk rocker but the flowers tangle in your hair so tightly that every time you squint, smile, frown move your eyebrows, or basically move your face, thorns poke your scalp and no one can get rid of them.

I wish that I could remember all my friends birthdays.

You remember all your friend's birthdays but you experience uncontrollable skips in time, skipping all the birthdays you know. You also can't contact or reach any of your friends.

I wish I wouldn't feel so tired.

You lose the ability to feel tired and so there is no warning when you need to go to sleep. Therefore you will just fall asleep in the middle of whatever you are doing even if it is in public at the time when you run out of energy, and feel wide awake until that moment so that you can't prepare for it.

I wish I had faster internet.

He is, but there is a big amnesia, so unfortunately he gets out of prison after a few days

i wish I wouldn‘t have any courses of university this week

Edited by Acecream

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...