Corrupt a Wish

Faeriefate

I will grant both your wishes since AP didn't see the new page

Cakespade: Granted. Your homework is finished and most of it is wrong. Enjoy the F

AP: (I don't want to mess this one up : <) Granted but when they do it will be in riddles

I wish that I could instantly like every post on this entire site.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Louis Hypo said:

I wish voting was compulsory in the UK.

The ones who wouldn't have gone voting otherwise would unawarely contribute to the worst candidate being chosen every time.

I wish stopped ageing physically - as in look exacly like I do now until the day I die. 

• 4 weeks later...

The goals are met early because the Earth's supply of fossil fuels runs out overnight. The global economic and political system collapses as food distribution, lighting, and internet services all lose their main power supply. Only areas reliant on sustainable energy (Iceland, Tennessee Valley, etc.) are able to retain a semblance of their former culture. Everyone is forced to live as subsistence farmers until they eventually gather the resources to build sustainable power stations again. The equality goals are way easier to meet when everyone's equally uneducated, disenfranchised, and at risk!

I wish mosquitoes wouldn't bite me.

Granted: "The smallest dinosaurs were just slightly larger than a chicken; Compsognathus ("pretty jaw") was 1 m (3 ft) long and probably weighed about 2.5 kg (about 6.5 lb)."

I wish I could teleport.

• Like 1

Granted, but you can't control where you end up and it is not just limited to Earth, so you teleport to some empty space in the middle of nowhere 1,000,000 light years from the nearest galaxy... R.I.P.

I wish every book in the world was automatically downloaded on my kindle for free.

Granted, but you have 31 bit download. And they all come as one file. You'll get your books in a few thousand years. 

I wish I could breath regardless of the oxygen content or state of whatever I am breathing.