I’m confused and scared

MaxIsCosmic

Question

So I know I’ve felt romantic attraction before but it seems to to fade after it is ether reciprocated or like a week into the relationship it may be cuz I think they are pretty but it never lasts, my friend was at my house yesterday and I thought I liked him so I decided to test the waters and gave him a peck on the forehead immediately after I regretted it and talked it of as platonic, he obviously likes me and I thought I might like him but now I am 100%sure I don’t he also think I am comfortable with kissing and stuff like that and I am definitely now. I don’t know my romantic identity and I’m uncomfortable and kinda scared 

2 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, pulchritudinous_toast said:

Did you feel any repulsion after kissing him? Or was it more-so fear of him not reciprocating or something? That alone can say a lot, but if you're unsure that's okay too. Of course, I don't know your experiences or feelings firsthand-so, I can't say for sure-but to me, it sounds like you're somewhat lithromantic/greyromantic. I would recommend to test the waters more, but only with communication. Tell him how you're feeling unsure, but willing to try. It's important to be open and honest to make any relationship work, whether it be platonic or romantic. It's completely understandable to be scared, and if you're too uncomfortable with whatever you decide, there's nothing stopping you from cutting the current status of the relationship short or changing it. If he truly cares for you, he'll understand.

I’m pretty sure it was repulsion and concussion and it was more of a fear of him reciprocating I like people but I don’t want to be in a relationship with them and I looked up lithromantic and I think that is me a I’m still not 100% sure tho 

it's okay not to be 100% sure on anything, as long as you think it fits you and your identity use whatever label works for you! i hope you resolve things with him (^^)