Whats the story behind your profile pic?

Sili

As the title asks? In the same vein as "Whats the story behind your username?"

As for me, its a screenshot I took from Stellaris, of a black hole. There isnt any real meaning behind it, I just like how it looks.

• Like 4

I wanted a canary to go with the name.

originally I had a design I made with aro colours in rings around a norwich badge, but once I found out about the gloster canary I changed over to this current one because it is such a cool bird.

like, how did I go for so long not knowing about this, it is so cool with the hairstyle and the attitude.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

Currently it's Urahara Kisuke from Bleach, a rather unassuming Shinigami/soul reaper captain known for his laid back and teasing nature. I relate to him quite a lot, being the scientific and creative kind not prone to anger, who actually has few real friends and looks quite scruffy and favours casual over anything not necessary. I also like cats more than people.

• Like 3

As of now: Rubber Band from the hit game Paper Mario: The Origami King, amazing game I recommend it to everyone 👍 (I have been obsessing over it since late December, and it's still going strong)

Edited by ilse
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, ilse said:

As of now: Rubber Band from the hit game Paper Mario: The Origami King, amazing game I recommend it to everyone 👍 (I have been obsessing over it since late December, and it's still going strong)

Oh yeah I loved that game too, sadly I was really bad at the battle puzzles, so when I got to

Spoiler

the game show bit I gave up because I couldn’t bribe the toads to make the puzzles easier anymore 😅 

Edited by Nix
Added a spoiler tag
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Haha yeah! The puzzles are certainly confusing, I can't say much myself because I've only seen gameplays (I don't have the money to afford a switch, and probably won't for the next year or two) but it's definitely tricky!

• Like 1

It’s a little picture one of my friends drew a few years back!! I’ve been using it for like 4 years online now and just started using different pictures with accounts I don’t want entirely linked to me lmao

• Like 4

At this moment it's Hidan, my favorite character from 'Naruto'. He was a missing-nin from Yugakure, his specialization in the battle were taijutsu and weapons. He's very underestimated by fandom.

• Like 3

I choose this image to go with my username here! I wanted a dark noir-esque feel. Fun fact: the profile image is actually mine I took of a swan years ago.

(Also the irony of a swan on an aromantic forum was unintentional but it pleases me greatly.)

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

mine is just a cute little cat i found on pinterest, i'm thinking of changing it, i've had it for a while now. 

(edit: i changed it to this spunky little music man!!)

Edited by jjaee_jaee
  • Like 5

Mine is from a comic! (The Transformers Holiday Special) The character's name is Whirl, which is also where I got my username :D 

He's very aromantic coded and I love him and his character arc so, so much! Also I just love his design and his cute eye-smile

• Like 5

My pfp is Mikey from Tokyo Revengers with an aro flag. Obviously, the flag is pretty self explanatory, but also I chose Mikey because he’s one of my favorite characters, and I headcanon him as aro.

Edited by Tinkere
  • Like 3

My newest OC, Paprika the red panda. With the aro flag in the background, because that's my identity. That saidddd, Paprikia is a lesbian :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My partner and I wrote two of our OCs to be together ( Naomi is his on the left, Trevor is mine’s on the right ). He got a commission of them, and it’s very pretty, so here we are!

• Like 4

Mine is a fan-made recreation of an arc trooper in the artstyle of the 2003 Genndy Tartakovsky clone wars micro series. I found one in green and white, and since green is my favourite colour and I love the aesthetic of green and white, I had to go with it. Plus, when I later found out I was aromantic and joined this site, given it pretty much matched up with the aromantic pride flag, I just couldn't resist.

• Like 6