"tHe wAY sHe LoOkS aT hIm !!" ??? wdym, with her eyes?

boba

idk if this is just me or if it's an aro thing. I'll see things on tiktok or ig, or even pre zoomer media (aka just regular movies) and people will completely fawn over the way someone looks at someone. as if you literally see someone falling in love or someone in love.

and i...??? never understood. Like, no matter how many times I see a situation like that, I always end up wondering? "what is the way???" "She's using her eyes...yes?"

idk, does anyone else also get this? or is it a me being oblivious thing?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, boba said:

i think it's more like the expression that the eyes give out. Like a specific look there is. Like, how do you explain like when you see someone you truly love, it's like their eyes light up n stuff

I've spent way too much time analyzing fictional characters over the looks of their eyes and basic actions, i realize

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, boba said:

and i...??? never understood. Like, no matter how many times I see a situation like that, I always end up wondering? "what is the way???" "She's using her eyes...yes?"

oh god, I just hate that… it also happens irl… it must be some weird alloromo thing, that only they do notice. I felt sooo excluded. “tHe wAY sHe LoOkS aT hIm !!” – yes????? how??? I don‘t notice anything!

On 11/19/2021 at 4:33 PM, boba said:

idk if this is just me or if it's an aro thing. I'll see things on tiktok or ig, or even pre zoomer media (aka just regular movies) and people will completely fawn over the way someone looks at someone. as if you literally see someone falling in love or someone in love.

I think people who talk like this think it's the expression but to me it looks like their just staring at eachother for WAY too long ? I have multiple friends in relationships and I think they do what would be called the love look but they will actually just watch eachother... it's w e i r d

I timed it one time as a joke and they had just stared at eachother not talking for TEN MINUTES

I don't get it, yeah their pretty now stop the pda and lets get back to playing UNO

• Like 2

The title makes me laugh. So accurate. I should use this someday.

I think it refers to the expression in their eyes, but I do admit it can be confusing sometimes. I remember a tv show that posted a picture of two characters looking at each other. That was the first time they met and they never appeared together in the show. But the fandom was already crazy about this ship and we'll get upset if you don't share their point of view. Even if the only interactions they saw was this picture of the two characters looking at each other! That was crazy.

• Like 2

It makes me think about the movies when the girl becomes completely stupid when she sees a guy she likes or just meet because she likes the way he looks like or whatever the reason might be.

Maybe that the look they are talking about : when they look stupid ?

I think we just don't get it because we can't feel it and don't generally notice this kind of things, we wouldn't imagine that it could be "the look" for that because we don't think at all of it. When they look at each other we just see people looking at each other but they see something else. I feel aesthetic attraction and I have to say that I don't look to a guy I thing look great to any other guy. It is just a supposition but why not

• Like 2