AMA + Intro post!!!

Arrow

Hi, I’m new! I’m Blue/Octo, both or just one works! My pronouns are they/them and almost all neopronouns, but especially rainbow related ones (like ra/in/bow/rainbow/rainbowself which is a set of neopronouns I came up with!) or ey/em and ae/aer!!!

I’m aroflux, which means (for me) that my aromantic identity changes but I’m on the arospec 90% of the time. Specifically, I fluctuate between full on aromantic, demiromantic, lithromantic, cupioromantic and recipromantic and sometimes alloromantic! This next part may be confusing but I also identify as desinromantic and quioromantic but these don’t really fluctuate😅 (Wait does that mean I’m always on the arospec?)

Relating to that I have a strong desire to form (a) queerplatonic relationship/s

Mmm as for gender identity I’m genderfluid! (Can’t make a decision to save my life lol) Personally I fluctuate between bigender (though the genders aren’t always man/woman), transman, transmasculine, demiboy, proxvir, juxera, demigirl, aquirigender, enigender, puzzlegender, emotugender, cessagender, aerogender, pancustodial and some genders I’m not entirely sure how to describe/can’t find a good label for?

I’m not entirely sure on the romantic (not including aromanticism) identity? I think I’m either panromantic or abroromantic (fluidity again😅)

I know for sure I experience alterous, platonic, aesthetic and sensual attraction though!

Sorry if none of that makes sense, but feel free to ask me question about it! Honestly the simplest part of any of my identities is that I’m asexual (sex repulsed/indifferent) and polyamorous.

Please don’t be mean about my identities, it took me a long time to be comfortable with myself and understand it’s okay to have a bunch of labels. It’s not hurting anyone, and it’s what makes me happy, so why not? If you don’t agree with me, that’s fine, just don’t be mean about it. Leave me alone and I’ll do the same for you.

(Wow, I’m aroflux, gender-fluid, abroromantic (maybe), have mutliple names, mutliple sets of pronouns AND I’m poly? I knew I was indecisive /hj)

Welcome! I've mostly found folks in here to be very kind about labels, at most curious/unknowledgable about them, and willing to listen and learn :)

I'm surprised you remember all of yours! I don't mean that in a cruel way at all - i know for sure lots of microlabels would fit me well, I just genuinely cannot keep track of many. I've often found a label and thought "oh that's me!" and then just,,, forgotten it,,,,

i've questions, about your genderfluidity: do you always know which you feel like/are, or does it take you a little while? and does it change from day to day, week to week, hour to hour? i'm very curious and fascinated by genderfluidity! i think technically i could be genderfluid, but i feel too comfortable just being genderqueer to look to much into it for myself ^^"

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 8:58 AM, nisse said:

Welcome! I've mostly found folks in here to be very kind about labels, at most curious/unknowledgable about them, and willing to listen and learn :)

I'm surprised you remember all of yours! I don't mean that in a cruel way at all - i know for sure lots of microlabels would fit me well, I just genuinely cannot keep track of many. I've often found a label and thought "oh that's me!" and then just,,, forgotten it,,,,

i've questions, about your genderfluidity: do you always know which you feel like/are, or does it take you a little while? and does it change from day to day, week to week, hour to hour? i'm very curious and fascinated by genderfluidity! i think technically i could be genderfluid, but i feel too comfortable just being genderqueer to look to much into it for myself ^^"

Hello! Sorry, a bunch of stuff has happened in real life so I haven’t been on here a lot. Also, when I find a label I think suits me I just write it down 😅. As for your question, it can change whenever. Sometimes it changes to one gender then changes to another gender immediately. At least it does for me. Sometimes I feel like a specific gender for awhile. Sometimes I don’t know what it feels like. It’s really confusing. I hope you find what fits you best!

• Thanks 1

Hi I am new. I generally go by he but lately have been starting to think I may be agender. But still plan to dress as he but inside feel agender. I am aromantic and feel I am asexual but still questioning. 

I am aesthetically attracted to people a lot. But tends to lean towards males the most.

actually often try to be friends with people I find cute. Cause I feel I see them as cool.  Sometimes I see certain people hanging out and see myself in their friend group cause they are cute.

I also have that squish feeling in a different way where it is not aesthetic. Which is when I see people who are like me. Like people who are neurodivergent like me in a group or people into punk or scene music like me. So like I see myself becoming friends because we have stuff in common not because of the looks.

When it is aesthetic for girls it's not nearly as much as guys. For girls it's usually nerdy girls or metal girls. For guys it is a lot broader. I have a big squish for asian guys. As well as often times Jewish guys(I am culturally Jewish.) Also for metal guys and nerdy guys. Esp tall nerdy guys. Tho I am not into nerdy stuff. The typical type of attractive stuff like shirtless guys and stuff like that don't turn me on/affect my attraction.

Many times I tend to befriend guys I have aesthetic attraction to. Like recently I did at a punk show, at a street fest. The other day I was at a food market and saw a group of guys together I had aesthetic crushes on. And I felt the urge so much to see if I could sit with them and befriend(hopefully) them. But it felt like a weird thing to do. Another time it happened with my other type of attraction at Wendys. I felt the urge to befriend a group of guys just cause I overheard their Convo and they seemed like the type of guys I would like to join their convo with.

Some celeb examples of my aesthetic crushes. Timothee chalamet, Hayley Williams, and Jordan Connor,