A Million Dollars But...

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No.  I don't think there's anything wrong with having a different orientation, but I don't feel like I'd be me anymore if something so important were to change.    You get 1 million dollars,

Not a problem, I'll just buy a huge piece of land and grow some food together with my friends. I'd take it.  :is a goddamn hippy at heart:   You get 1 millon dollars, but you can only shop

Hahahahahahahahahahaha no.   You get a million dollars but you have to lick the pavement/floor you're standing on when you spend it

On 7/25/2017 at 9:14 PM, Blackscarlet666 said:

1 million dollars but you will have a constant feeling that you are being watched and see shadows out of the corner of your eye for a month

For a million dollars, I’d put up with that for a month, as long as I can be sure that it would be over after that month.

A million dollars, but you can’t have any face-to-face communication in your primary language for a month (whenever you have to communicate with someone in person, you must gesture, write a note, or use another language).

When you say "an aromantic relationship", do you mean like a qpr? If so, that sounds pretty good in itself.

Or did you mean to say a romantic relationship? In that case I might consider it, but it would depend on who with.

You can have a million dollars, but you must subsist entirely on foods you hate for a year.

That would do wonders for my health, I'm sure

A million dollars, but every person you meet will ask you to marry them, no matter who, when, or how.

• 2 weeks later...

Every new person I meet, or literally every time I meet someone? I could probably live with the former because I rarely meet new people anyway. I couldn't deal with the latter though - it'd basically rule out any interaction with another human whether you were against being married or not. Can you imagine walking up to your boss and having them propose every time?

A million dollars but your bank account will be debited $5 every hour for the rest of your life and if the payment bounces then you will instantly fall over dead.

• Like 1

Absolutely. I'd buy it to make food for people who can't afford it themselves.

A million dollars but you can't eat chocolate anymore.

• 2 months later...

no chocolate??????? i'm sorry but that's a dealbreaker chocolate has done me nothing wrong

A million dollars but you can only spend it on what you need, and put the rest in a bank.

(b/c tbh i'd blow it all on stuff i don't need haha)

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Cee Fox said:

A million dollars but you can't buy anything worth more than 100 dollars.

I invest the million dollars in 10,000+ shares that are each valued at less than 100 dollars.

A million dollars but if you take it, a million dollars also goes to funding a political party you hate.

• 2 months later...
On 7/11/2018 at 9:50 AM, eatingcroutons said:

A million dollars but if you take it, a million dollars also goes to funding a political party you hate.

Haaahaahaaaaahhhhhh nope.

you get a million dollars but your best friend will turn into a cactus!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...