Anyone doing nanowrimo this year?

Holmbo

If you don't know what it is you could read about it here.

I don't usually write fiction but I think it would be fun to try nanowrimo this november. I read a lot and I enjoy writing. I just have to find some people who would like to do writing get togetherers so I can be motivated.

1 hour ago, Holmbo said:

If you don't know what it is you could read about it here.

I think you forgot the link.

I don't know if I do it this year. I usually prefer camp nano, and I may be busy. I am very late in my writing and it could give me a boost, so this year wasn't a complete mess...

I try every year because I enjoy the game-aspect of it (filling out a number and watching the statistics go up is FUN) but I never manage to follow through fhjgkjd. I'm sure there's some discord groups though! And the forums of nano are p active too as I remember :)

On 9/26/2021 at 4:43 PM, nonmerci said:

I think you forgot the link.

I don't know if I do it this year. I usually prefer camp nano, and I may be busy. I am very late in my writing and it could give me a boost, so this year wasn't a complete mess...

Yes, here it is https://nanowrimo.org/
For me I believe I need to write with a physical group of people. Some online space is not enough. I'm going to a writing meetup on Thursday, which is actually online 😄 but I hope that some of them are open to meeting up irl too.Yes

• Like 1