Quinoa

What kinds of physical touch do you like/dislike? (Poll)

What kinds of physical touch do you like/dislike?  

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I could hug my friend without any problems ;) Kiss never ever. Cuddling... I can't see a difference between hug and cuddle in english(it's not my own language). Can someone explain it?

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

I can't see a difference between hug and cuddle in english(it's not my own language).

A hug is a once-off thing that only takes a few seconds and is typically done standing up, though not always. A cuddle is longer, minutes or hours and is often done on some piece of furniture like a bed or couch and isn't necessarily face to face, it can be side to side as well.

• Thanks 1

Hugs are good as long as I'm the one who initiates them. If I don't know people well, I ask if they want a hug first. Regardless, I am in charge of the hug. I'm told I give the best hugs. 

As far as kissing goes, idk. My ex and I were each other's first relationship and idk if we just sucked at it or I just don't like it. Chaste kisses are nice. Making out has not been great and I avoided it when I could.

Cuddles are meh. I would rather not, but I don't hate it. Need the option to escape though. 

So thanks to @Momo . Cuddling I accept but like during sleeping together or just chilling(I used to do that as a kid to my brother so much and about one year ago with my former friend when sometimes we slept in a train or something)

It typically depends on how well I know the person and what my relationship to them is. Like, in general I'm fine with hugs from friends, select strangers/acquaintances, and some family but some people I would prefer to never ever hug. When it comes to kissing - I only like cheek and forehead kisses and again not with/from everyone, I am typically very repulsed by most kissing. Cuddling is a specific friends only option and even then sometimes I am too touch adverse to handle it. But sometimes I feel an overwhelming bout of platonic affection and act outside of these general guidelines. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.