I don’t know what my gender is?‍?

Peachy._.wxlf

sooo i have they/she in my bio but i’m still questioning that i might become full non-binary but i don’t mind she/her but i really like the they/them feel yk? and idk how my friends and my dad and my sister will take it (especially my sister) 

• Like 1

A lot of questions... I would suggest that you focus first on what you CAN control, this being what YOU want

Solve yourself first or you won't be in any position to be comfortable with your positioning

Gnothi seauton, nosce te ipsum...

• Like 1

Hi there, so you have questions about yourself and your identity. You like one pronoun more than others and that is fine and good. Now, aside from pronouns, you should concentrate on yourself alone. Sit with yourself and start asking questions about how you feel, what you see yourself as. Do not rush the process, the answers are all within you, and we can help you in sharing our experiences so you do not feel alone in this process. Nonbinary is an umbrella term, so start searching for the general meaning and if you want and feel comfortable with that label, start searching more specific labels. You can be nonbinary and still use gendered pronouns. What you identify as is different as to how you reffer to the rest of the world. Gender roles is a social construct, and if you do not fit in it,do not force yourself to be inside that box. 

Hope that helps ^^ and if you want to ask specific questions just ask away. We are a community afer all, we try to help how we can.

• Like 1

Just wanted to add they you can use any pronoun, she/her is not exclusively for cis women, and they them is not exclusively for non-binary people. Here is agreat video that talks about this: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...