• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 6/16/2016 at 2:50 PM, Zemaddog said:

Here's my pic of me eating ice-cream:

Reveal hidden contents

UenkYuY.jpg

Ignore the creepy smile. I don't usually smile in photos lol.

Also, icecream is more important than maths study. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get their priorities straight.

When I saw that, I found your curly hair so pretty (in the feminine way - I don't understand masculine aesthetics at all) that I started suspecting that you were not a guy ;) :arolove:

Congrats on your gender discovery (I'm not sure if you've made a thread on it, if yes, please link.)

2 minutes ago, paporomantic said:

When I saw that, I found you so pretty that I was suspecting you were not a guy ;) :arolove:

Honestly, that photo is really hard for me to look at. It's just so eeeeeewwwwwwwww. But, thanks I guess.

3 minutes ago, paporomantic said:

Congrats on your gender discovery (I'm not sure if you've made a thread on it, if yes, please link.)

I made a thread, but it's over on AVEN because the gender discussion forum over there is way more active. So if you can handle the horrendously long loading time it's here.

59 minutes ago, Zemaddog said:

I made a thread, but it's over on AVEN because the gender discussion forum over there is way more active. So if you can handle the horrendously long loading time it's here.

Hadley's advice is great as always :arolovepapo:

Fortunately, facial hair removal doesn't require coming out - it's popular even among cis-males who simply wish to look neater without the hassle of shaving :yespapo:I dream of doing it sometime too (and it would be a huge mental improvement indeed - facial hair is annoying AF); as far as I've seen, it costs like $1K lifetime for 6-8 procedures with 1-2-month intervals:maybepapo:which is not a ridiculously large sum if you do a part-time job for a while or persuade the relatives to sponsor it (godspeed!).

(Sorry for the derailment of the photo thread; maybe I'll return here as a victor in a few years and post pics of a clean chin once it's made.)

• 4 weeks later...

Welp, this didn't have my correct hair style/length so I'm wearing a fedora instead.

Also, my eyes aren't really that shade of gray, but I couldn't find my correct eye color either.

Spoiler

yQTBmBs.png

On 8/26/2016 at 6:37 AM, Louis Hypo said:

Me in the newspaper for a very good reason!

https://goo.gl/photos/w9ot2R6CfTvjRYu76

What I really said was "what's really important is I've achieved what I want to achieve," but they cut that.

Yo, Louis, you're interested in [real] mathematics? I never knew that. What are your favorite fields of math?

2 hours ago, DeMorgan said:

Yo, Louis, you're interested in [real] mathematics? I never knew that. What are your favorite fields of math?

My favourites which I can actually do are algebraic/partial fractions and construction and using geometric theorems.

My favourites which sounds cool but I can't actually do are topology and knot theory.

6 hours ago, Louis Hypo said:

My favourites which I can actually do are algebraic/partial fractions and construction and using geometric theorems.

My favourites which sounds cool but I can't actually do are topology and knot theory.

Nice. I like formal/mathematical logic more than anything else, and I actually screwed with topology (through knot theory!) very briefly once. I really don't know anything about the fields, though.

7 hours ago, DeMorgan said:
7 hours ago, Louis Hypo said:

Nice. I like formal/mathematical logic more than anything else, and I actually screwed with topology (through knot theory!) very briefly once. I really don't know anything about the fields, though.

I've also dabbled in topology a bit, though it was really weird topology (nonorientable hyperbolic manifolds, anyone?). I'd really like to get into knot theory someday as well. However, I'm stuck in a much less interesting and rather poorly taught sort of math at the moment, so who knows if that's ever happening. (By which I mean I'm posting this as a way of procrastinating on my real analysis homework...) 

On 6/12/2016 at 4:10 PM, Kojote said:

Me and ma games!

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_noce38jezV1qd4vugo1_500.jpg

Also hi =D

I didn't cut my hair for 2 years due to being lazy. Really should do something about it |D"

Reveal hidden contents

13451165_669095696580635_416385790_n.jpg

On 6/13/2016 at 8:29 AM, Sooty Owl said:

Here's me with messy hair and my grumpy friend: 

Reveal hidden contents

13174087_722390277901845_387640438498162

On 7/10/2016 at 11:17 AM, Just like Jughead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

R57-EADR.jpg

These have all expired :( 

On 11/28/2016 at 10:11 AM, Dodecahedron314 said:

(By which I mean I'm posting this as a way of procrastinating on my real analysis homework...) 

People neglecting real or functional analysis are my pet peeve, you'd better do that homework :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought I could post a picture of myself. Then I realized I don't know how to do that on here. 

Please just ignore me while I work on not being dumb.

Update after one hour of being confused: Seriously why is this hard for me

4 hours ago, James said:

I thought I could post a picture of myself. Then I realized I don't know how to do that on here. 

Please just ignore me while I work on not being dumb.

Update after one hour of being confused: Seriously why is this hard for me

You have to upload the photo to an image sharing site first. Then paste the direct link to the image. The site will then automatically embed the image.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2016 at 8:11 AM, Dodecahedron314 said:

I've also dabbled in topology a bit, though it was really weird topology (nonorientable hyperbolic manifolds, anyone?). I'd really like to get into knot theory someday as well. However, I'm stuck in a much less interesting and rather poorly taught sort of math at the moment, so who knows if that's ever happening. (By which I mean I'm posting this as a way of procrastinating on my real analysis homework...) 

Late to the party... but wow, nonorientable hyperbolic manifolds... that sounds complicated. And you did this before real analysis? How is this possible? ;)

Archived