Any advice for a place to blog?

roboticanary

Ok, for a while I have been thinking about getting involved with some longer form aro writing, in particular the carnival of aros. however at the moment I am only really on here and the discord, so really not the best places for that sort of thing.

I am sure there are a fair few people here who have blogs/have got involved in this sort of thing. Is there any advice you would give for me? are there any hosting sites you would recommend? any you would advise I steer clear of?

I haven't done much blogging myself, so I don't have much advice to offer, but I used to use Wordpress when I attempted to blog more regularly some years ago. I found quite good. I know that it generally is rather popular platform for blogging, and I've noticed many people use that for aro works. There is also Dreamwidth, which I've heard some good things about, but haven't had any experience with myself. 

Good luck, and I hope to see some of your content soon! :) 

Thank you.

I've went for wordpress in the end. Same logic you said, its a popular platform. should work fine.

Cheers for mentioning dreamwidth, I hadn't heard of that one before. As I am still new I should be able to have a look and move to it if it seems better with not much trouble.