Hiiii guyyss

Venuxxx

Hiii guys, u can call me of venuxxxx (a nickname), I'm 16 and I from Brazil. Lately I've been thinking about myself, cuz I always felt different about relationships. Sooo I think I can be a aro.

Well, I never saw the romantic and even sexual relationship I think (I still have doubts about it) as an important thing, in fact I think it is something that I would live without these things.

I feel very uncomfortable with other people's touch, I don't like to hug or kiss them.  I never understood the "obsession" that people had for each other, I never felt that.

I even pretended that I liked someone to fit me in or to try to feel what people felt.  My mom told me that I could tell her about the people I liked, but it never happened because I never felt any kind of attraction to other people, in fact the only attraction I feel for people is physical (?) Like, I see  people on the street and I can think they're pretty, but I don't feel like touching them, or kissing them, or anything like that.

well, I could write a bible here about everything I feel, because I've been thinking about it a lot and now that I've discovered other people like me, everything has become very clear to me.  I finally felt part of something, now I feel comfortable saying that I am aro.  If anyone has any questions about whether or not aro, you can ask me how my discovery went, maybe I can help.  Well, sorry for the big text and the English too (I used the Google translator hahaha) and thanks so much for reading this far :)

• Like 3

Oi!

1 hour ago, Venuxxx said:

I always felt different about relationships. Sooo I think I can be a aro.

It’s possible!

I feel very uncomfortable with other people's touch, I don't like to hug or kiss them.

Yeah, a part of aro persons are touch- and romance-aversed.

I used the Google translator hahaha

I’m learning Br-Portuguese since 2018 and I know the feeling of using Google Translator, especially while writting a story in this language or reading something, kkkkk. Now I’m having problems with code-switching because my brain ’turns-off’ sometimes (I’m native Polish speaker, English is my second language and Portuguese is third but currently I’m using more Portuguese than English, tbh) and then I’m mixing languages in one sentence.

23 hours ago, Rony said:

Oi!

É possível!

Sim, uma parte das pessoas aro são aversas ao toque e ao romance.

Estou aprendendo português-inglês desde 2018 e conheço a sensação de usar o Google Translator, principalmente enquanto escrevo uma história nessa língua ou leio algo, kkkkk. Agora estou tendo problemas com a troca de código porque meu cérebro 'desliga' às vezes (sou falante nativo de polonês, inglês é meu segundo idioma e português é o terceiro, mas atualmente estou usando mais português do que inglês, tbh) e então estou misturando idiomas em uma frase

Wow niceeee to meet you Rony, good luck in your learning and if you have any questions about portuguese, maybe i can help you :)

On 27/11/2020 at 15:03, Erederyn said:

Bem vindo! Pode ser uma jornada e tanto descobrir a própria identidade, fico feliz que você tenha conseguido encontrar clareza! Espero que você possa encontrar algumas conexões e se sentir em casa aqui com outros aros  ?

Thank u ♡

13 hours ago, Venuxxx said:

Wow niceeee to meet you Rony, good luck in your learning and if you have any questions about portuguese, maybe i can help you :)

Obrigade. Tô aberte para fazer amizades então não vejo problema qualquer para conversar um pouco, se você quiser.

É importante para se lembrar que usando coisas como Google Tradutor não é vergonhoso. É algo que muitas pessoas fazem mas não todos tem coragem para revelar. Eu pessoalmente tô usando-o durante escrevendo uma história se tenho dúvidas.

• Like 1