Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 Hi! I’m Kadence, I’m non-binary (they/them pronouns please) and alloaro. I like girls, cats, snakes and anime. My fandoms are constantly shifting but I’m currently in the Thomas Sanders/Sander Sides fandom (first time in a long time I’ve only been in one!). I’m still trying to figure myself out fully, I know I’m aro, I know I’m allosexual, but the specifics are a bit foggy. I’m also looking for a community I can be myself in, fully, and here seems like the most accepting place. Anyway, that’s pretty much all. Au revoir!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello comment ça va Kandance! (my french is rusty so sorry if mispelled something) I go by Blake here cuz of RWBY fandom. i like snakes too, boa constrictor, racers, and reticulated pythons ^^. Hope that here you can find your specifics, and that you feel comfy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Blake said:

Hello comment ça va Kandance! (my french is rusty so sorry if mispelled something) I go by Blake here cuz of RWBY fandom. i like snakes too, boa constrictor, racers, and reticulated pythons ^^. Hope that here you can find your specifics, and that you feel comfy. 

Ça va bien! You spelled everything fine lol Thanks, my dream snake is a kingsnake cause they’re beautiful and royal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kingsnakes are indeed royal. But like reticulated pythons, and all other aggressive snakes, they should be treated with respect and lot and lots of patience. The coloration i so damn beautiful :3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blake said:

Kingsnakes are indeed royal. But like reticulated pythons, and all other aggressive snakes, they should be treated with respect and lot and lots of patience. The coloration i so damn beautiful :3

I agree 100% I live with my parents rn and they won’t let me have a snek but when I do, I wanna get a ball python at first cause I hear they’re good starter snakes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are! ball pythons are very docile, and you can play lots with them. Sadly, like yourself I don't have one currently because of my schedule. Before this pandemic happened I was at home only to sleep and cook. And I believe that a pet deserves time and dedication, which I could not give. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blake said:

They are! ball pythons are very docile, and you can play lots with them. Sadly, like yourself I don't have one currently because of my schedule. Before this pandemic happened I was at home only to sleep and cook. And I believe that a pet deserves time and dedication, which I could not give. 

I agree, a pet deserves to be loved and given all the time, attention and dedication they deserve. When I move out, I will make sure that I will be able to give it what it needs and if I can’t then I won’t get one cause they deserve better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...