Blue Phoenix Ace

The Migration Begins

Momo has been elected as the next system administrator. We're working on getting the new site up and running. We plan on having a few days where the forums will appear locked, no new content or user registrations will be possible at that time. We may experience some complete downtime as well. Hopefully, we'll have the new site setup with minimal disruption.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

We may experience some complete downtime as well. Hopefully, we'll have the new site setup with minimal disruption.

Unfortunately, this is almost guaranteed, but we'll try to keep it to a minimum (less than an hour probably).

48 minutes ago, Blue Phoenix Ace said:

We're working on getting the new site up and running. We plan on having a few days where the forums will appear locked, no new content or user registrations will be possible at that time.

It looks like this is about to get accelerated - if you have any urgent concerns then you can contact me on the Arocalypse Discord   .

7 hours ago, Momo said:

It looks like this is about to get accelerated - if you have any urgent concerns then you can contact me on the Arocalypse Discord.

Point of clarification:

• Does this mean that the affiliation between Arocalypse the forum and that discord server is now official? The last time I asked about it, I believe Phoenix told me he wasn't involved with it.
  • Do you have any other contact methods? Like an email address or.... maybe a twitter account for official news and updates? When the forums go offline, I've sometimes wished there were a place I could check for status updates so I can know what's going on.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Coyote said:

Does this mean that the affiliation between Arocalypse the forum and that discord server is now official? The last time I asked about it, I believe Phoenix told me he wasn't involved with it.

It does not. It's simply where I am available to be contacted.

2 hours ago, Coyote said:

Do you have any other contact methods? Like an email address or.... maybe a twitter account for official news and updates? When the forums go offline, I've sometimes wished there were a place I could check for status updates so I can know what's going on.

I do, but for the purpose of forum contact I'll setup something under the Arocalypse domain for email contact after I have control of it. This is a pain point a few people have had but I'm not quite in a position to fix yet (but I will). With regard to twitter... we'll see. I'm not sure there.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 7:48 AM, Coyote said:

Like an email address

For everyone's reference, the official contact address is now live - contact@arocalypse.com

• Like 1