How do you live or plan/would like to live in the future?

Hehehe

Other than breathing in and out, eating and sleeping?

Living alone or with other people (if so then who with). Kids? Pets? Feel free to add any further information

I still live with my family at the moment. In the future I'd maybe like to live with a close friend/friends or with a QPP. Also a cat or a dog would be nice. Kids I have never wanted to have so no kids. 

I wonder how hard it's gonna be to find someone who wants to live similarly. That's something I've been worrying about a bit lately?

But anyway, tell me how you wanna live/already live. I'm very interested?

I want pretty much the same thing as you. I also worry about not being able to find someone who wants that kind of living situation. Though I do currently have someone in my life who seems about as compatible with me as anyone can possibly be. I feel like I would like her as a zucchini, which she has indicated she might be open to in the future but doesn't feel ready for any kind of relationship currently.

• Like 1

I'm quite young, but I plan to spend my future studying and/or working abroad as an English teacher or as a translator.

I have plenty of friends and I want to keep in contact with them and make some new ones. I'm happy even without a qpr, but finding one would be great, though at the moment I don't know anyone who who would be interested or seems to be a good match for me.

• Like 1