True or False, The person below me Game

BlueKumul

28 minutes ago, Noble-Harvest-Spear said:

TRUE! [i love spirited away]

the person below me does not get cold very easily

False, I’m a literal twig I’d freeze easily. XD

The person below me despises American Football (same as me)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

False I know bits and pieces of French and Spanish but not a whole other language.

TPBM likes cheese.

YES. 

TPBM hasn’t come out to their parents. (Idk I just wanna know I guess. XD)

• Like 1

i have come out as aroace, technically (a big deal was not made of it, because my mom “thought everyone was like that” which is… suspicious. turns out she’s probably demiaroace, but won’t identify as that because she has no reason to) but have not come out gender-wise because i’m still figuring that stuff out

TPBM has read House of Leaves

25 minutes ago, WizardGrayFire said:

i have come out as aroace, technically (a big deal was not made of it, because my mom “thought everyone was like that” which is… suspicious. turns out she’s probably demiaroace, but won’t identify as that because she has no reason to) but have not come out gender-wise because i’m still figuring that stuff out

TPBM has read House of Leaves

False. I haven’t even gotten any idea what that is. (I’m still figuring out my gender, romantic, and sexual orientation. Still like 90% sure I’m aroace and like 40% sure I’m Demi agender.)

TPBM has not broken a bone before.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

False. I haven’t even gotten any idea what that is. (I’m still figuring out my gender, romantic, and sexual orientation. Still like 90% sure I’m aroace and like 40% sure I’m Demi agender.)

TPBM has not broken a bone before.

true, even though i still think that guy deserved it /j (really tho, none of my bones have ever been broken. i am 8 out of every 10 americans)

i built my entire personality and style around the gray and yellow color scheme, not knowing that i was stealing from the demigender community until like last week lol

oh also the house of leaves is a really cool horror novel that has interesting layouts of pages,,,, there are some pages you have to continuously turn the book in order to read them, for example

TPBM has watched “hurt.” by ice cream sandwich (the video i referenced earlier in this post)

Edited by WizardGrayFire

6 minutes ago, WizardGrayFire said:

true, even though i still think that guy deserved it /j (really tho, none of my bones have ever been broken. i am 8 out of every 10 americans)

i built my entire personality and style around the gray and yellow color scheme, not knowing that i was stealing from the demigender community until like last week lol

oh also the house of leaves is a really cool horror novel that has interesting layouts of pages,,,, there are some pages you have to continuously turn the book in order to read them, for example

TPBM has watched “hurt.” by ice cream sandwich (the video i referenced earlier in this post)

YES. the guy is a comedic genius! I got the reference don’t worry. :D

i don’t really like horror books, pretty much the same level as romance books, but that’s cool to know.

TPBM is subscribed to Jaiden animations.

• Like 1

False, even though my old school forced us to try to learn in gym class instead of doing something actually productive...

TPBM is a morning person

Edited by Anaim
Forgot to add a TPBM
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Anaim said:

False, even though my old school forced us to try to learn in gym class instead of doing something actually productive...

TPBM is a morning person

False, I prefer more towards the afternoon or night. 
TPBM is obsessed with politics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rather be Reading said:

False, I don't like politics. There are too many angry people and I'm bad at having opinions. 

TPBM is a middle child.

I’m the oldest of the family, it’s not as great as most may think. XD

TPBM adores cheesecake.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, queer_kaleidoscope said:

False, I've listened to a few but I don't listen to them regularly.

TPBM prefers TV shows over movies. 

Well if there’s a REALLY good movie then possibly false? Idk I’m good with either but shows tend to have more total runtime.

TPBM only likes romantic songs for the vibe, and only kinda. (Like me!)