Tris

Introductory Topic

Awkward intros... I'm Tris and am asexual and aromantic. I never really considered anything else, it has always been who I am. I enjoy horseback riding, cuddling my cat, baking, talking, writing, and I'm not sure enjoy is precisely the word to use for all of the books I read or the TV shows I watch. But I am a fantasy book fan and am always happy to talk about any subject with anyone. I adore hearing other people's views on subjects and am not particularly squeamish about an subject (sex, gore, etc). For me its more of an objective interest, a "oh that's what that is supposed to mean." But anyways, hi!

• Like 2

Hello! Welcome to Arocalypse. What are some of your favourite book series/authors?

I quite like Throne of GlassFalling Kingdoms, The Wheel of TimeThe Infernal Devices, and Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I am also a fan of Roger Zelazny and Anne McCaffery, what about you?

Welcome to arocalypse! I wish my sharehouse allowed cats :c We used to have a lovely stray that would hang out with us untill one of the residents came and hated cats.

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::icecream::icecream: I hope you'll enjoy it here ^_^

Welcome to Arocalypse! I saw you in another post.

Ice cream: :icecream:

Welcome to Arocalypse! :icecream::softserve: Nice to meet you, hope you like it here :)

Welcome! :icecream:

I also enjoy reading fantasy.  I like The Wheel of Time too, but I'm only on book 10.  Ha, it says something about a series when you can be only on book 10 ;).