Favourite descriptions (people)

46odnetnin

Lets get some good feelings and positivity in here!

Think back to your favourite thing someone has said about you or someone you know!

Can be funny, Interesting, weird, playful insults or just plain old complimentary! :D

For me was when one of my gaming friends said about me: "Aww, don't be mean to Connor, he's soft, like a fetus"

I was laughing my ass off for at least 10 minutes straight.

ps. substitute other people's real names or refer to them as friend (unless you know they wouldn't mind), you can use your username for your own (if you wanna)

On a school trip we were as always on school trips up until like 3am and had to get up pretty early and you should know I say some pretty weird stuff when I'm tired... So this girl from my maths class said to me: "You know, Pen, sometimes you act like you're on drugs." :SxD 

One of my friend's grad quotes was, "If you can't astound them with your intelligence, baffle them with your stupidity." This is a perfect description of him.

I can't think of a good specific quote but my math teacher thought my entire table (including me and my friends) was weird. Before we presented a video for a project we did, he said something like: "I'm a little terrified of what I'm about to watch."

We have a similar effect on some of my other teachers as well. (Especially my old social studies teacher.)

Someone once said "and Louis, your constant lie is that... actually you never lie you're perfect,"

I know he meant well but really I never make my lies obvious because then what's the point?

But someone else's constant lie was "I am a virgin," so at the time it was good enough.

I've never tried drugs before, but I make a lot of statements that suggest I'm on drugs. I always say, "Some people are born sober, and other people are born high." I was born high.

Archived