7 things you should know about identifying as aromantic — or not being romantically attracted to others

Thanks for sharing this! It's cool to see aromanticism beginning to be talked about on non-aro-dedicated platforms.

The article covers a lot, and I fear a little too much so that it could be confusing to people who know nothing about aromanticism at all. Sometimes longer articles or articles in parts are more palatable for readers completely new to LGBTQ+ or GSRM identities in general. Nevertheless, it does try to point out the diversity in the community's experiences, which I think is extremely important. :)

good overview, but point 7 gets too technical too fast. It really feels like someone else wrote the last point as it doesn't fit with the light intro the rest of the article is.

• 5 weeks later...

Normaly, I'm not romance repulsed. But after the third "romantic" stock photo in this article about aromanticism which didn't add any information I really had to resist just closing the tab and don't read on.

Archived