Romantic stories that you like?

Holmbo

On 5/13/2018 at 4:19 PM, Star Girl said:@Ice Queen I like Feyre and Rhysand’s relationship too. Have you read Sarah J. Maas’ Throne of Glass series? I really enjoyed Celaena and Rowan’s relationship in Heir of Fire. (Although I got annoyed a bit annoyed with it in the fifth book.)

Yes, I have, it's my favourite series of all times. I like it how all relationships that Aelin has had had were born out of friendship. 

ACOTAR left a deeper impression upon me as far as relationships are concerned because it Feyre was smart and knew when to walk away from Tamlin, who was toxic for her. 

By the way, I noticed that both Aelin and Feyre are demiromantic and demisexual :-?. 

On 5/13/2018 at 3:37 PM, Ice Queen said:

By the way, I noticed that both Aelin and Feyre and demiromantic and demisexual :-?

I hadn’t noticed (probably because I met them both before I knew I was aro), but I definitely agree.

• 4 years later...
On 2/19/2018 at 12:45 AM, Star Girl said:

Ahhh! Someone else who actually reads Vorkosigan! I like the romance in that series in general... (Shards of Honor is one of my favorites.) I think I like them because the way the characters deal with romance is so much in line with who they are as a character (read Komarr and Civil Campaign). Sometimes in other series, it seems like once you add the romantic plot line, you can toss everything you know about that character out the window.

I took a long break in the series because I didn't much enjoy the earliest Miles books. But recently I got back into it and now I'm approaching the books you mentioned above. I'm interested to see what they will be like.