Arocalypse Post Count War Megathread

DeMorgan

Survey  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Spud said:

Correct response. I also have wings and give people magical powers (it's true! It's even on my AVEN account, although I think you mentioned you can't access that because you don't have one).

That's true, i don't have an AVEN account. But i trust you can share your magic with all of your supporters? Pretty please?

19 minutes ago, Zemaddog said:

That's true, i don't have an AVEN account. But i trust you can share your magic with all of your supporters? Pretty please?

Of course!

*Gives Zemaddog wings and the ability to create ice cream at his whim*

7 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

How even do you guys have more than 100 posts? I don't get it

I remember when we talked in chat that first time you told me you were probably going to lurk and not post much, so I'm very happy that you've posted at all :)

5 minutes ago, RedNeko said:

I remember when we talked in chat that first time you told me you were probably going to lurk and not post much, so I'm very happy that you've posted at all :)

That was me just stating a general trend i have with forums. On another forum i have about half as many posts as on here, but i've been there for 2 and a half years.

Archived