G'day

Hello all. I decided to find labels for myself about a week ago and I discovered Aro. Most everything most everyone said made so much sense and I felt a my people! *cue happy tears* moment. It has embarrassingly taken me a week to find this place though, and the discovery was only by accident while forum browsing on AVEN (where I am under the same name). So glad to have found this place!

On 19/08/2017 at 4:40 AM, Arocalypse said:

Welcome to my servers. We recently had a theme change but little tweaks are happening here and there to fix everything up. Hope you enjoy!

I definitely am enjoying! and I haven't noticed anything in need of fixing so the tweaks must truly be miniscule

@NullVector I played it too but those are definitely hedgehogs. Echidnas are larger and can swim very well and their defence isn't to roll into a ball, it is to dig very fast straight down. 

12 hours ago, Momo said:

But they are hedgehogs, not echidnas!

Knuckles is supposed to be an echidna, but I'm not sure how true that is. I loved Sonic when I was 10 (on the Sega Master System II) but haven't played many of the modern games. I never had any of the ones with Knuckles in, anyway.

5 hours ago, Untamed Heart said:
17 hours ago, Momo said:

But they are hedgehogs, not echidnas!

Knuckles is supposed to be an echidna, but I'm not sure how true that is.

Yep. In fairness, it's not a game known for its strict biological realism ;). Foxes have one tail (and can't fly!) Echidnas can't glide through the air. Hedgehogs aren't blue! :P

Interestingly tails could swim in hydro city zone but knuckles couldn't! Although knuckles could kind of 'dig' in the game - there were walls you could only break through when you played as knuckles.

Archived