Is Antarctica the best country?

Arocalypse

Antarctica is the  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A few key facts about Antarctica and why it's awesome:

1. Antarctica is a resource based economy and not a monetary based one. This relieves its citizens of the corruption that money causes and makes them more caring to share the resources to those around them.
  2. Antarctica is the oldest country to have not been to war. It shares this title with only a few countries, most new, such as Sealand.
  3. LGBT rights are a thing in Antarctica as well. Other countries have observed that homosexuality has been legal and generally accepted by it since the early 1900's.
  4. Antarctica's citizens survive without any export or import trading. They live solely on their own skills, supplies and merit. They're also very environmentally friendly.

So in conclusion I ask you this: Antartica, best country or greatest country?

2 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

Antarctica isn't a country. It's a continent. Way too cold for my liking as well.

Your erasure of Antarctica's independence as both a continent and country is very unsettling to those who inhabit the nation.

8 minutes ago, Arocalypse said:

Your erasure of Antarctica's independence as both a continent and country is very unsettling to those who inhabit the nation.

I never said it wasn't a continent. In fact, I said it *is* a continent.

4 hours ago, Zemaddog said:

Antarctica isn't a country. It's a continent. Way too cold for my liking as well.

but you implied that it could not be both a continent and a country.

Thus, the sentence again: Your erasure of Antarctica's independence as both a continent and country

On 8/4/2017 at 6:21 AM, Arocalypse said:

A few key facts about Antarctica and why it's awesome:

1. Antarctica is a resource based economy and not a monetary based one. This relieves its citizens of the corruption that money causes and makes them more caring to share the resources to those around them.
  2. Antarctica is the oldest country to have not been to war. It shares this title with only a few countries, most new, such as Sealand.
  3. LGBT rights are a thing in Antarctica as well. Other countries have observed that homosexuality has been legal and generally accepted by it since the early 1900's.
  4. Antarctica's citizens survive without any export or import trading. They live solely on their own skills, supplies and merit. They're also very environmentally friendly.

So in conclusion I ask you this: Antartica, best country or greatest country?

You're talking about penguins, right?

People first noticed there were gay penguins right when they were discovered. Penguins also don't go to war or use money. I will say, however, that penguins import food. They swim hundreds of miles north in order to catch it and bring it back.

2 hours ago, James said:

You're talking about penguins, right?

People first noticed there were gay penguins right when they were discovered. Penguins also don't go to war or use money. I will say, however, that penguins import food. They swim hundreds of miles north in order to catch it and bring it back.

please dont use the offensive 'p' word. They dont like that.

Also yes, that's the point. We've known that penguins allign with the lgbt for a long long time.

as for import:

im·port
verb

imˈpôrt/
  1. 1.
    bring (goods or services) into a country from abroad for sale.

Archived