Hi, I'm here and I'm trying to figure myself out.

Okay, so,the other day my friend was talking about how cute and romantic her boyfriend is and it was literally so weird to me. I told it was repulsive like kinda kidding but it got me thinking about how many potential relationships I lost because they would try and be romantic and I thought they were being creepy and weird. So I'm reading all of the forums and trying to figure out if what I am would actually be considered aromantic, demiromantic or just neither and something else entirely.

Start with thinking about romantic feelings, do you think you may ever have experienced them?

If not then you are probably Aromantic :aropride:

If you have, how many times? If only once or twice, were they random people or people with whom you had strong connections/relationships with?

If random people then you may be Greyromantic (Experiencing romantic feelings rarely)

If people you cared about deeply then probably Demiromantic (Experiencing romantic feelings only once a strong emotional bond is formed)

Do any of these resonate with how you've experienced romance throughout your lifetime?

Archived