Hogwarts Houses!

katicha

On 6.4.2016 at 5:20 AM, katicha said:

You're the first one!! (Good luck bearing with us cx)

Oh no you're right! :ph34r: Well, since I'm an idiotic Gryffindor try bearing with me too, haha :'D 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dusty said:

Oh no you're right! :ph34r: Well, since I'm an idiotic Gryffindor try bearing with me too, haha :'D 

Noooo you're not idiotic I promise c:

Sometimes reckless and impatient, but not idiotic ;) 

Hehe c:

On 7/4/2016 at 10:02 PM, hangryeowyn said:

I'm a Slytherin, sometimes I get Erudite and sometimes Dauntless, Hephaestus, and (adding an extra category) a Dwarf of Middle Earth

AYYYY DWARF BRO HERE

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When I was younger I'd flux between getting Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff on quizzes. The former is both weird and oddly satisfying because I didn't feel as if I fit the "Ravenclaw mold"--I had/still have a learning disability and wasn't good at learning or school.

Nowadays I get Hufflepuff nine times out of ten. Most of my family is in Hufflepuff as well, the exception being my dad and brother #2, who are both in Ravenclaw.

As for Percy Jackson, I took this quiz and got Hades. That's....interesting.Hades do you only ever have LGBTQ+ children LMAO

I haven't read divergent nor do I plan to, so nothing there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My hogwarts house is Slytherin  (proud, loyal, ambitious, cunning, ruthless, comes off as cold and kind of vicious), I'm divergent between dauntless and erudite with candor coming in second, and I'm probably a child of Athena or Persephone or a Hunter of Artemis. Or maybe Hecate.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Ravenclaw forever and always

I am also Divergent. I took the quiz twice, and I got two different factions top both times, so basically I showed the highest traits in four of the five factions, and the lowest one wasn;t the same both times. Any quiz that has the option always says I am Divergent. If I had to choose a faction to live in it would probably be Erudite so I can be a scientist, or Amity so I can be an artist. But the truth is that I belong in all the factions, and in none of them.

Also apparently I am a child of Athena....um.....
I looked it up and apparently Athena is a virgin, so that fits surprisingly well. Apart from the whole PARENT thing.
 Also apparently she values the triumph of civilization over barbarism. So it actually makes sense for me I guess.