First squish

Hello! I'm curious whether any of you remember your first squish. How old were you and who was it? :P

Looking back, I do remember mine. I was only 4. There was this girl at kindergarten. I can distinctly remember I always wanted play with her and hug her. My hugs scared her away because she thought I wanted to strangle her :(. Not true :c. 

I use to convince myself I had crushes on boys I wanted to be friends with because I thought that's what it meant. The earliest instance of that I remember is kindergarten as well. I guess you could have called it a squish. :P

Grade 9. Just started high school, I saw this one girl in grade 11 almost every day. I passed her locker to get to mine. She'd always be hanging out with her friends playing music I really like and talking about anime and Pokemon, which I also really like. And she had such a bold punkish style to her. I really loved her style. I loved everything about her. I wanted to be her friend so bad, but I've never once spoken to her. I didn't even know her name. Two years of watching her from afar, and not once did I get the courage to go up to her and say hi. It was hard. Some days I just wanted to cry because I wanted to be her friend so badly but I didn't have the courage to. :$ I wonder if she thought I was creepy because I kept looking at her whenever I passed by. 

No one...Like no one at all. Never. Nada. Nyet. Nein.

Or maybe it's the total opposite and I'm attracted to every person on earth that I meet and, hey you ! Wouldn't that be pretty awesome if we hugged and snugged together in a heavy blanket with hot chocolate (or tea/coffee whatever float your boat) and talked about our life but, still, no romo ? Because that's always what happened to me xD

On 01/05/2017 at 9:17 PM, Ice Queen said:

Looking back, I do remember mine. I was only 4. There was this girl at kindergarten. I can distinctly remember I always wanted play with her and hug her. My hugs scared her away because she thought I wanted to strangle her :(. Not true :c. 

I really want to hug little you, this is so cute :D

My first squish was probably at 12 (until 15) on an older 15-18 yr old on my school bus. He was hella gay and I desperately wanted him to like me, it was so confusing and I thought it was a crush, but then I only liked the thought of him being with other boys, not me (I'm AFAB). I used to fantasize that he'd get swept off his feet by some hansom Jonas-brother type guy :rofl: My idea of true love at 12.. I didn't want any part of it, I just wanted him to be happy. I think I actually wrote a story about him once

I'm sure I had some younger but I don't remember very well that far back :) They were never 'popular' people though, always the outcasts that I took a liking to

4 hours ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

I really want to hug little you, this is so cute :D

Hehe, thank you :p. I remember that girl's mother was outraged and confronted my mother about it. Everyone in her family thought I was strangling her :c. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived