Half the world's cultures never kiss

• 2 months later...

Yeah I've always thought how odd it is that most 'natural' intimate interaction are just cultural ideas.. So does that make it really natural? Animals headbut and rub themselves against each other (outside of sex), why don't romantic human couples do that?

• 3 months later...
On 16/05/2017 at 8:01 PM, SamwiseLovesLife said:

Animals headbut and rub themselves against each other (outside of sex), why don't romantic human couples do that?

I have seen it happen. it is not comfortable to witness. 

On 16/05/2017 at 8:31 PM, SamwiseLovesLife said:

Animals headbut and rub themselves against each other (outside of sex), why don't romantic human couples do that?

Isn't that a nuzzle? Happens all the time. Or maybe I'm just strange.

On 5/16/2017 at 6:31 AM, SamwiseLovesLife said:

Yeah I've always thought how odd it is that most 'natural' intimate interaction are just cultural ideas.. So does that make it really natural? Animals headbut and rub themselves against each other (outside of sex), why don't romantic human couples do that?

You should see what mutually attracted humans do to each other at heavy metal shows.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 6:31 AM, SamwiseLovesLife said:

They do it's called a hug lol ?

2 hours ago, RASHAAN said:

They do it's called a hug lol ?

If you headbutt someone when you hug them you may be doing it wrong! :D:arolove:Not that I'd mind.

On 27/08/2017 at 10:41 PM, Momo said:

If you headbutt someone when you hug them you may be doing it wrong! :D:arolove:Not that I'd mind.

Saaaaaaame. My friend and I head-nuzzle all the time. Usually when her boyfriend is watching :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

One of my buddies just told me that if you get really really sick with food poisoning or dysentery the doctors will source the raw material for the gut flora re-introductory pill from the person you make out with a lot as the bacteria population will be similar-ish to what yours was. So it can be good to have a regular make out session with one person so that if you have to take a poo pill it will almost be like your own poo flora :rofl: 

Archived