Heyoo

Well I've been on this site for a while so I thought I should introduce myself, I'm Rythian but most nicknames are cool (except Ry because or personal reasons) and I use any pronouns. I'm romance positive most of the time but other times I can go kinda weird but hey, don't we all! I am aro-flux and ace-flux, so I rarely feel attraction but when I do I'm homoflexible. I'm also genderfluid so that could mean; guys, gals, or nonbinary pals depending on the time but yeah. 

5 hours ago, Rythian said:

Well I've been on this site for a while so I thought I should introduce myself, I'm Rythian but most nicknames are cool (except Ry because or personal reasons) and I use any pronouns. I'm romance positive most of the time but other times I can go kinda weird but hey, don't we all! I am aro-flux and ace-flux, so I rarely feel attraction but when I do I'm homoflexible. I'm also genderfluid so that could mean; guys, gals, or nonbinary pals depending on the time but yeah. 

Welcome to Arocalypse! Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope to see you around the forums! Ice cream for you :icecream:

Archived