Blatant Lie About the Person Above You

Arocalypse

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Momo will never be leader of the furries. He is not trained in the secret sacrificial rituals of the One True Bed.

Only by sacrificing @Ace of Amethysts to the elder god Luneveon on a stone table carved in the shape of a voluptuous rabbit-woman with a knife adorned in blue polyester "fur" can the furry throne ever be stolen from its rightful king. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Blackscarlet666 is actually secretly a sweaty, eighty-year-old Filipino man with a combover. He lives in a trailer deep in the rainforest, eating tarsiers (like the one in the profile picture) and becoming a badass escrima master. 

I have no idea if people eat tarsiers in rural areas of the Philippines. I assume there's plenty of other foods to choose from in a verdant rainforest.

I'm only certain that @Blackscarlet666 does. 100% factual.

@Spud  is a flowering plant from the Andes Mountains of South America. Their adaptation to the region allows them to grow decently well in cold and/or infertile soil. This hardiness made spud extremely valuable to the people of Ireland after the Columbian Exchange. Then, in the mid-1800's, a fungal blight killed (and hideously deformed) spud, who is now dead and haunts the Irish countryside.

Spud still haunts Peru because Peruvian food uses them a lot. Throw in some yellow peppers and cream sauce MMMMM okay I'm gonna stop fantasizing about eating a fellow forum-goer.

• 3 weeks later...

@James is actually living in mid-1800s Ireland and is one of the Irish affected by the lack of potatoes, hence the fantasies about potatoes, and is communicating via a time travelling laptop with an eternity battery. 

Archived