Blatant Lie About the Person Above You

Arocalypse

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jack's eyepatch is actually the event horizon of a black hole with a mass about five times that of Earth. Any matter that falls into the singularity is either lost for the next trillion years or evaporated as Hawking radiation. 

"And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." -Nietzsche

@SamwiseLovesLife secretly wants to as well, but lacks the accounting skill and dedication required to maintain a successful making-out-with-strangers-and-stealing-their-money operation. 

By the way, 

the barriers to entry are really high in the making-out-with-strangers-and-stealing-their-money industry. Most of my initial profit went into bribing police officers, and that didn't even account for the money I spent on treating the various MOTI's (Make-Out Transmitted Illnesses) I contracted. HSV-1 isn't the worst kind of herpes, but it still gets old REAL quick, lemme tell you. And if you think the profit margin is bad with police breathing down your neck, try not being able to steal anyone's money (obviously only those you've made out with) for three days because you're home sick with an oral herpes infection. Then there are all the summer classes I had to take in order to get my double major in making out with strangers and stealing money. The tuition fees on a run-of-the-mill making-out class are exorbitant, and of course the top graduate schools want you to take extra advanced classes on the side, too. Ugh. It's no wonder that @SamwiseLovesLife is reluctant to follow their dreams becoming an out-making money-stealer.

1 hour ago, James said:

@SamwiseLovesLife secretly wants to as well, but lacks the accounting skill and dedication required to maintain a successful making-out-with-strangers-and-stealing-their-money operation. 

By the way, 

the barriers to entry are really high in the making-out-with-strangers-and-stealing-their-money industry. Most of my initial profit went into bribing police officers, and that didn't even account for the money I spent on treating the various MOTI's (Make-Out Transmitted Illnesses) I contracted. HSV-1 isn't the worst kind of herpes, but it still gets old REAL quick, lemme tell you. And if you think the profit margin is bad with police breathing down your neck, try not being able to steal anyone's money (obviously only those you've made out with) for three days because you're home sick with an oral herpes infection. Then there are all the summer classes I had to take in order to get my double major in making out with strangers and stealing money. The tuition fees on a run-of-the-mill making-out class are exorbitant, and of course the top graduate schools want you to take extra advanced classes on the side, too. Ugh. It's no wonder that @SamwiseLovesLife is reluctant to follow their dreams becoming an out-making money-stealer.

You are my new best friend.

@James spends all his ill-gotten money fighting his multiple MOTI's and buying tickets to Justin Beiber concerts..

13 hours ago, James said:

@SamwiseLovesLife's username isn't a LOTR reference.

Not entirely un-true.. though it's also my real name ;)

@James has no greatest desire than to be Bella Swan from Twilight.. he wears the same bored expression everyday just to practice *in case* his Edward comes along..

• 1 month later...

Archived