rayofsunshine

Aromantic Character Headcanons

I headcanon Payton from The Politician as being aromantic or greyromantic. In my opinion he doesn't seem to be romantically attracted to anyone, although he does have a close bond to River that some people view as romantic.

Hey
I made a post about wanting to make a compilation video of aromantic characters. If you have any specific moment in mind where your headcanon aros says or does something which gives you extra aro feels. Let me know in this post

I honestly think Elsa from Frozen is Aro, especially after the new Frozen2.🚨 🛑🚧

🚧🛑🚨 She literally sings a song about how she has found herself, and that's all she needs (basically). And when her sister Anna was all, love love romance *smushes toys faces together*, Elsa literally went "Ew" and tossed the 'prince' aside so the queen could save everyone.

Elsa is Aro, I rest my case.

I also just thought of two other characters I headcanon as Aro! Aziraphale and Crowley from Good Omens. I know a lot of people put them together romantically (which is ok), but they stick together for years (literally sense man was created) and they don't actually show romantic interest for anyone in the show. But they stick together and help one another. I totally ship them as Aromantic Platonic Soulmates.

• Like 1

Just so the last Star Wars.

Who else is mad because of this stupid illogical kiss that came out of nowhere? You won't tell me they felt in love during the few conversations they had when they weren't trying to kill themselves.

As far as I'm concerned, Rey was just very confused and just wanting to thank him for saving her. Because Rey is aro, and it would be canon without this strange feeling to put kisses every where.

Sorry I needed to complain.  Just when I was thinking this SW wasn't as bad as the previous, this happened. I was so mad.

At least she doesn't end up with Finn,  there is no couple in the end.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 1:07 PM, nonmerci said:

Just so the last Star Wars.

SPOILERS FOR RISE OF SKYWALKER AHEAD!!

I agreeee. I loved the connection they forged at the end, but couldn't they have had a friendship or sibling relationship? A hug woulda been so much better. But I guess the creators couldn't see ANY non-romantic way to depict a human connection >:(

Also my son Kylo should not have died aaa

• Like 1

@hermi1e

Exactly.

To write spoilers,  write your text between [spoiler*] and [/spoiler*], without the *.

And also

I hated how Kylo does smiling just after the kiss. Like "someone is in love with me, I am happy now". And it also ruins his sacrifice a bit, like he did it because he was in love and not because he wanted to be a better person.

Idk if this has been said yet, but Will from stranger things is totally aro (although the show might make him gay). And I totally agree with Elsa and Merida!

Rn I'm watching Vikings and maybe Athelstan could be aro, but I have only watched the first 1.5 season so that might still change

• Like 1