Kickaxe

Obligatory Hello

Hi, I'm not really sure how to do this since this is really the first online community I've joined. So bear with me please.

I'm 20 years old, female, a college student, and a lover of all things dorky. I'm aromantic and bisexual. I've come out as bisexual to everyone important in my life, but I've only brought up being aromantic to one of my really close friends. It's just sort of a tough thing to bring up since a lot of people don't even realize it exists.

Anyway, I've never actually met another aro person that I know of, and while my friend who knows is awesome, there are just some things that we can't really functionally discuss together, so I was hoping to find some common experience on here. 

Anyway I hope that was an adequate introduction!

• Like 3

Hey, welcome to arocalype! Have some ice cream :aroicecream:

Also, I didn't even introduce myself I just showed up and started shoving my face in everything, so you're doing better than me :P

• Like 1

YO. WELCOME. HAVE A PAPO. :darthstonedpapo: AND AN ARO ICE CREAM.:aroicecream::)

Welcome! There's not much to learn about being on Arocalypse - you just have to jabber away about anything you like and we'll happily join in! ;D  I hope you enjoy yourself around here. Plenty of icecream for all.:aroicecream::cake::cakeslice::icecream::burger:

• Like 1

Welcome! I just want to say that I think your username and picture are totally awesome. :D 

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! This seems like a great community!

Welcome to Arocalypse~

Have some ice cream  :aroicecream::icecream::aroicecream: