What Are You Listening To/Post A Song

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@OMGitsGhastly The song you posted reminds me of Explosions In The Sky (even down to the drumming style...) so you might like their stuff as well? I remember listening to this album a lot in my first year at uni. I reckon it has quite a similar sound...

@DeltaV Not heard of Grimes before, but really digging her stuff so far, so thanks! (I've just been playing the Visions album after listening to the track you posted).

She gets bonus points for being from Montreal :) 

Also, the first two albums were “self-produced” to put it euphemistically. At least Halfaxa was done with more expensive equipment so it's not very noticeable.

I personally don't mind it, but it's still surprising that Geidi Primes was even taken seriously.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2017 at 3:31 PM, NullVector said:

The song you posted reminds me of Explosions In The Sky (even down to the drumming style...) so you might like their stuff as well? I remember listening to this album a lot in my first year at uni. I reckon it has quite a similar sound...

@NullVector I've seen that band in the suggested videos on a lot of Paint the Sky Red's YT videos. I'll be sure to give them a listen. Thanks :)

• Like 1