What are you thinking?

Ace of Amethysts

I'm thinking about how stupid overwatch's ranking system is. It makes no sense. You get like 20 for a win and then like 25 for a loss? Like what? How can I lose the same number of games that I win and go down? That doesn't make any sense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If I should start roleplaying as a D.Gray-man character because I haven't been roleplaying for a long time and I miss that but it also would likely end up with making me not pay as much attention to my own life so I am worried...

On 12/23/2016 at 5:19 AM, Ace of Amethysts said:

I`m thinking about :cookie:.

giphy.gif

yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm thinking about how I can't wait for this lab session at university to be over so I can enjoy my break and have lunch xD.

I'm thinking about all the films, the series, the games, the books and the animes that I have to watch O.o 

I probably have enough of them in my list to last me for 3 or 4 lifetimes but every day the list get a little more longer T.T

21 minutes ago, sarcastic kitten said:

I'm thinking about all the films, the series, the games, the books and the animes that I have to watch O.o 

I probably have enough of them in my list to last me for 3 or 4 lifetimes but every day the list get a little more longer T.T

Same, minus the books.

I'm wondering where the heck the choir practice that I keep hearing every Wednesday is coming from. It sounds too close to be coming from the lobby downstairs or the student lounge in the basement, but where else would you have a piano and enough space for that many people? But if it's coming from someone's room, who would have the guts and also disrespect for other people's right to peace and quiet to do that on a floor where people actually live? And what the heck are they even rehearsing for, anyway? I have so many questions. :maybepapo:

I'm thinking about how badly I want this terrible semester to be over already. I hope I'll pass all my exams on the first attempt so I can enjoy the summer break sooner. On the other hand, I'm thinking about how awful it will be because the climate is already too warm for me x_x.

Archived