Arocalypse Collab Story

Ollie Declan

Earlier today on the Arocalypse Discord Server, several people and I discussed a collab story by everyone who wants to. This story will follow a group of queer characters in a different world. The amount of these characters and exactly what they'll be like is still unknown. Same goes for the world, as it's a very new concept.

Anyone can help with this project. Writers can take on a character and use their writing style to create the character. Artists can illustrate the characters/give sketches of things in the world. People who can't exactly do either of these things can still help out. You can give ideas, edit, give feedback, help with promotion or research, or anything you'd like. 

We aren't sure where this is heading to, but if you're interested in joining the collab, join the server here: https://discord.gg/FUSXawC

If you have any questions, please just ask.

What kind of time commitment would this entail? Because I'd definitely be interested in this, but I also can't make any guarantees on how much free time I'd have to devote to it as a college student. I'd really like to be involved in some way, I just have no way of knowing to what extent that would be possible in terms of time management.

Well for now the project is only just starting up. It all depends on what you'd like to do for the project. There's no push to be extremely committed to this, but of course if you're willing to spend heaps of time on this it's greatly appreciated. Even if you can only spend a few minutes a day on it, everything counts.

2 hours ago, BowlerhatPuff said:

Do you have to be part of the discord server to join?

Do you mean the Arocalypse server? If so, no. This is open to everyone.

It'd be easier to be on the server for this project though, if that's what you mean. 

18 hours ago, NagromMorgzy said:

Do you mean the Arocalypse server? If so, no. This is open to everyone.

It'd be easier to be on the server for this project though, if that's what you mean. 

Yup I mean the arocalypse sever, I don't use discord and I was just interested in illustrating for the project. 

Archived