Status update error

Louis On Air

So no matter how short it is I can't seem to post any status updates. Can this be fixed? For now here's what I wanted to say:

So today I made brief eye contact with the person who bullied and mentally broke me six years ago. Funny thing is the Ironside theme started playing in my head as if I was the Bride and had just found another member of the deadly viper assassination squad.

AVEN seems to be having problems with it as well at the moment, so I'm not sure if this is a bug with IPB v4 or not. One thing you can try is, up the top right of the screen, there's a +create button. Click that, select status, write, save, refresh. That seems to work more often than not I think. If not, I'm not sure what to do.

3 hours ago, Cassiopeia said:

edit: it works from my profile, but not the front page.

hmm. That may explain why my status didn't work yesterday. I assumed it was because of my phone, but I think that this may have been the issue.

Hmm, it's probably a bug with the boards since we're lockstep with AVEN's forum software now. I did an update last Sunday which fixes things, but also introduces new bugs. :) For the time being can you update it from your profile?

Tal Shiar's method works as does updating from your profile. Hopefully the next update will allow you to do it from the main page as well.

Archived