Hello! This is an introduction. :p

Euracil

Hello. My online username is Euracil, but on tumblr I recently changed my username to "widiaudio" literally just because I like the way it sounds (wih-dee-AH-dee-oh). In real life my given name is Eric, but right now I'm thinking about experimenting with Jay/Jamie, but I feel like that's a little down the road for me.

I'm Asexual, Aromantic, and Gender Questioning. I'm AMAB, but recently (ever since I started identifying as Ace/Aro) I've been suspecting that I also have a NB gender of some form. I've only started identifying as Ace/Aro for a few months and I've only since come out to two of my very close friends. I'm 18 years old now, but throughout Middle and High School I would never have guessed I would be part of the LGBT community much less did I think I would be questioning my own gender. But in retrospect everything makes a lot more sense now that these things are falling into place.

Some of you might already know me on @xavo's and @Zemaddog's discord channel, I've made myself home there. But I haven't been around on the forums so I thought I would give it a shot.

I'm a nerd and I like worldbuilding and language and I'm starting to get into drawing now. I also love to listen to a lot of different genres of music since my friend is a musician so you can talk to me about music I like.

If you want to know anything about me feel free to ask. :) 

(Shameless plug to my tumblr: http://widiaudio.tumblr.com/)

6 hours ago, Kaiger Pufflehugs IV said:

HEY NOOTY! :arolovepapo:

Hi other noot!

On 11/21/2016 at 3:19 AM, Sora said:

Welcome

Which languages do you speak/write?

Just English though I did take Spanish class lol

Archived